GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS : Rotiform IND-Ts - 18x8.5 in limited release finish

CleanAsFckMk6

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk6 Gti - Autobahn
Finally decided to change up wheels on my GTI so putting the Rotiforms up for sale.

18 x 8.5 ET35 5x112 66.6CB but have rings that ill include if your hub is 57.1 - Wheels are finished in what is becoming the increasingly hard to find Black Machined DDT finish that I was surprised to learn has a significant demand, which I assume is because the finish is no longer produced and only produced in limited quantities even when it was offered for a brief time

They do have some nicks here and there but overall still look nice and received a lot of compliments while they were on my GTI.

One of the wheels has slightly more curb rash compared to the others courtesy of a minivan that decided she needed to switch lanes at that exact moment, even though she was well aware that I was driving right next to her. It only added a few small marks. luckily all visual.

Besides the visual stuff, the rims are otherwise in great shape - only ran for approx 15k miles. So no cracks, repairs, or bends. They will need new tires though

I dont have a clue how much a set like this is really worth, but im cool with hooking someone up with a good deal that will be able to use them.

I guess ill say $500obo to at least please the mods that I listed a price.

Id prefer local pickup as its much easier but would be willing to drive some to make it easier to meetup

Let me know if anyone has a question

Attachments

csumt76

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
VW

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I have contemplated these for the wagon but I'm not sure if I want to go 18's.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
I have contemplated these for the wagon but I'm not sure if I want to go 18's.
Do it, then it’ll make your oem brakes look too small so you’ll HAVE to get a bbk. Best way to explain it to the significant other :ROFLMAO: