GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by imthanick_a

1. imthanick_a

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Keep an eye out for a blue miata with homemade aero and white lettering, some stickers than say downforceDan. He is a coworker of mine and runs Nelson Ledges all the time
  2. imthanick_a

Bugatti record broken.

Hes not even hard to understand lol
  3. imthanick_a

Bugatti record broken.

Apparently its fake? I'm reading into it and a lot of people questioned the validity since the speedometer was blurred in the video and folks ran the math to find out it did not add up to the speed that was advertised. Idk the validity of the claims that it is fake, but they are convincing Here...
  4. imthanick_a

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Could be hard water stains too from spots that got wet after a wash but you would think those would come off relatively easily
  5. imthanick_a

I had those spots when i let my trim restorer sit for too long and it dried out. They are still there and I can't get them off. I've pulled the pieces off and soaked them in degreaser, tried to use trim restorer to "rehydrate" it and remove it, tried wd40, brake cleaner, car wash soap, pressure...
  6. imthanick_a

Metallic Trim around DSG Gearlever

Google search this issue, theres lots of threads about it. Its a safety hazard, dont cut yourself
  7. imthanick_a

Seal, warranty

That happens to mine too
  8. imthanick_a

Fault: Vehicle Lighting

and OP was never heard from again.
  9. imthanick_a

2017 Tiguan Engine tick/knock

Yeah it could be completely normal. Not quite sure. I'm taking it for an oil change soon so I'll have them listen to see what they think.
  10. imthanick_a

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

This sounds like the equivalent of fixing a check engine light with electrical tape lol
  11. imthanick_a

You just gotta be patient and not expect the car to move the second you start letting off the brake. Like you posted after this, the DSG feathers the clutches after you let off the brake. Start letting off a little bit and wait, then a little more, and wait, until you get used to the engagement...
  12. imthanick_a

2017 Tiguan Engine tick/knock

I checked that first thing based on either humblemechanic or shopdap , I've got the revised one
  13. imthanick_a

Heated mirrors on at 10C?

Youre overthinking. Mine have been left on almost the entire time I've had the car, almost 5 years. They are fine, no battery issues, still on original OEM battery